top of page
There are multiple state and district events each year designed to help you build friendships, discover Jesus, and unite with other Chi Alpha communities.
- Fri, Jan 13LombardJan 13, 7:00 PM – Jan 16, 7:00 PMLombard, 70 Yorktown Center, Lombard, IL 60148, USASALT conference is a four day long get away to the Chicago suburbs. Here we come together with other Chi Alphas in the great lakes area to go deeper with God. It's a time of worship services, sermons, break out classes of all different topics, and fellowship with our chi alpha family from all over.
- Sun, Oct 23Location is TBD
- Fri, Sep 23White Oak Primative Camp
- Mon, Aug 15Normal
Join us for a great time of food and fellowship as we get together for our local events. Everyone is invited! We'd love for you to join us at our next bonfire night, college sports game, or on-campus activities.
- Sun, Aug 07NormalJoin us for an afternoon as we dive into how you can begin to share the gospel with your friends and family. There will be snacks and some awesome stories from our chi alpha family about their own experience with sharing the gospel.
- Fri, Aug 05NormalJoin us for a Bonfire as we celebrate the end of summer with games, snacks, and an all together good time.
- Fri, Jul 22NormalJoin us for the glow in the dark volleyball night. We'll have snacks, glow sticks, a light up volleyball net and a light up volleyball. It'll be a fun night of friendly competition and hanging out.
- Fri, Jul 08NormalJoin us for our summer house party. This is a night filled with fun, food and friends.
- Fri, Jun 24NormalSummer bonfires are a great way to relax and connect with a diverse group of people. With snacks, outdoor games and a warm fire, it's always a time to look forward to.
ADD TO YOUR CALENDAR
bottom of page